Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Letter to the Editor-in-Absentia

Dear Moth,

I've reached the end of my patience, sister. I don't know where you've flitted off to this time, but I'm too busy to keep up your end of this blogging bargain. There's only so much of interest a happy avian mother can say before she grows tired of even herself. How many cardigans do you expect me to make? How many anecdotal bits about family adventures do I have to write before you come swooping back in with your passion and mysterious nocturnal behavior? Can we get a little x-acto work here? Maybe a drawing or two? Something not necessarily kid friendly?

Please come back. The lights are on and the window is open.

Regards,
Sparrow

1 comment:

  1. I don't know Sparrow, I think that red pepper is looking at me with an evil twinkle in it's clove.

    ReplyDelete