Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ax and Apple

Remember way back when I found my boots? I never gave proper credit to the awesome etsy vendor and fellow blogger who brought me together with those perfect Dexters. Jamie of Ax and Apple - collector and seller of vintage greatness, creator of fantastic, unique jewelry, and general trend aficionado. I've been stalking her blog ever since (and dropping hints to my husband about her jewelry - so far no success.) Yesterday she commented on a post and it made me so happy to have struck up this distant virtual friendship, that I wanted to share her with you all.She's amazing, the jewelry she makes from vintage bits and lovelies is completely drool worthy. In addition to sharing a similar (but not exact!) shoe size, she also shares my love of skulls, feathers, and things trapped in glass domes. Things that, though I've neglected them since leaving art school and entering mom-ness, still give me heart palpitations.Yes, that's a tiny harmonica! Checking her blog makes me feel hip in my child-proofed world. She's like if you took my soggy woodland Northwest self and set me out to dry in the Texas sun. And then made me 10x cooler. Check out her blog here and her etsy shop here.

2 comments:

  1. my cheeks have never been so red in my entire LIFE. seriously... holy megablush of ALL TIME!! :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She makes everyone blush! Hee Hee!

    ReplyDelete