Thursday, October 6, 2011

Moomin Mail

My cousins Annie, Erik and Kimberley in Norway are easily some of my favorite people. There are few people on this great earth that I'd rather spend time with and I miss them like crazy. I've been thinking (and talking) about them so much these past 2 weeks. I've been telling Beckett stories of when we were kids, and using some supplies that Kimberley gave me and just generally feeling so lucky to have them in the world. Sappy, I know, but I can't help myself.So yesterday, out of the blue came this package. It was from Annie, her husband and her 2 boys (who are the same age as mine!) and it was filled with Moomin goodies. It's so sweet and so well timed I can hardly stand it! It made my day, and the boys' too.

1 comment:

  1. You have to love when beautiful things like this happen! It's as though they knew you were missing them and wanted to share a little something with you to let you know they were thinking of you too!

    ReplyDelete