Monday, May 9, 2011

Home Again, Home Again

I'm just resettling into home after spending almost a week on the Oregon coast. I had loads to post, lighthouses and sand castles, salt water taffy and rowdy sea lions, but we had no internet connection. I hope you'll oblige me sneaking a few vacation pics in with my Kids Clothes Week posts (it's here! Yay!!!) We had a beautiful trip, filled with all kinds of Springy inspiration and I'm so excited to translate that into KCWC beach clothing for the boys, but this morning we're just a little tired.Thanks again to Meg for hosting the KCWC, and to all of you sewing along! Isn't it wonderful to be a part of such a lively, creative group? It's a bit electric. Even if you're not sewing along, check out the flickr group, it's already filling up with brilliance. Away we go!

1 comment:

  1. This shot of The Littles sleeping is so effin' sweet! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete