Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Baby Turnip is a BOY!!!

I admit I was hoping for a girl, and my intuitive sense of this baby screamed girl, so I was genuinely surprised by this news. I'm so excited! Of course I had daydreams of girly sewing projects and dollhouse play, but boys are so FUN, and I imagine that the 2 Brewer brothers will be closer pals at 3 1/2 years apart than a boy/ girl mix. But what do I know?

All I can say is that I feel such happy calm now knowing he's a he. Like maybe mixed in with the hope/ excitement for a girl was a whole heap of anxiety I wasn't recognizing. Plus I was having a hell of a time coming up with girl's names.

So, all my future girly sewing projects will be for myself and, provided I don't cause irreparable psychological damage along the way, I'm going to be the very spoiled, albeit very outnumbered, only girl in the house. Sounds pretty great to me.

1 comment:

  1. Tony points at the sonagram image and says "Hey it's your bro, B."

    ReplyDelete